A.I.D. Logo Associated Industrial Distributors
  • 800-351-4230
  • US Orders over $100 Ship Free!
  • 8am - 4:30pm Central Time - Monday through Friday
  • rivet rivet


    What would you use to enlarge a 1/2 hole to 7/8 inch on the back of the sink for a hand sprayer ?
    Would you use a grinder and do they make a conical shaped to do it ?
    - John I


    if its a metal sink then 7/8 x 6 inch with a 1/2 HSS bit.

    1/2" Shank Drills

    If it is a porcelain sink the 7/8 x 6 carbide tipped bit with a 1/2 shank

    Hex Shank Hammer Drills
    - John
    See All of John's Q&A
    Generated in 0.009 seconds