A.I.D. Logo Associated Industrial Distributors
  • 800-351-4230
  • US Orders over $100 Ship Free!
  • 8am - 4:30pm Central Time - Monday through Friday
  • rivet rivet


    i need to drill stainless sinks and also silestone a quartz products
    - jason


    You will need two different types of bits.

    stainless = Cobalt bits Cobalt Jobbers - Fractional Sizes

    silestone = Carbide tipped bits Hex Shank Hammer Drills
    - John
    See All of John's Q&A
    Generated in 0.009 seconds