A.I.D. Logo Associated Industrial Distributors
  • 800-351-4230
  • US Orders over $100 Ship Free!
  • 8am - 4:30pm Central Time - Monday through Friday
  • rivet rivet


    what bit would you use to drill a 3/8 hole into a 1/4 inch thick piece of hardened steel?
    - jerry F


    If is hardened steel, then the only way to drill it is with Carbide Tipped Die Drill.
    it is not cheap, but it will do the job.
    - John
    See All of John's Q&A
    Generated in 0.009 seconds