A.I.D. Logo Associated Industrial Distributors
  • 800-351-4230
  • US Orders over $100 Ship Free!
  • 8am - 4:30pm Central Time - Monday through Friday
  • rivet rivet


    am looking for a Q size dripp. I am drilling a hole in hard plastic but i assume i will only find a normal type bit. do you have Q sizes of any type that i might use.
    - Ron H


    This link shows Q:

    Jobbers - Letter Sizes
    - John
    See All of John's Q&A
    Generated in 0.009 seconds